Classification - Full Time
Reports To- Finance Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience
- General Accounts Receivable functions
- General Accounts Payable functions
- General Clerical functions
- General Donor Database functions
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years experience in clerical accounting preferably in a Non-Profit organization.
- Associate degree in business or accounting an advantage
- MS Office, Donor Tracker software and MIP accounting software experience an advantage
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
Work is carried out in a controlled, agreeable environment as generally represented by normal office conditions. Employees may be required to assist with or attend various offsite events related to programs or fund raising that are scheduled evenings and/or weekends. These events may require several hours on your feet and assisting with heavy lifting and carrying.