Why Join the Chamber?
- Hot Deals – Enter ads or coupons that display prominently on the Chamber’s website
- Job Postings – Post job openings for those actively seeking employment
- Events - Submit events for consideration on the Chamber and Community Calendar
Real-time, Up-to-Date Access
- Keep the Chamber’s Database current
- See the categories where your Business is listed
- Keep your list of employees current
- RSVP for Events
What's in a Chamber Investment for You?
- Chamber investment perks for you and your employees:
- Learning opportunities
- Increased backing
- Powerful credibility and a sense of community
- A group with shared interests
- Affordable advertising opportunities
Advertise with the Chamber!
Members have the exclusive opportunity to expose their business through our advertising!We offer a variety of opportunities throughout the year to gain valuable, cost-effective exposure for your business.
Let us help you reach your target market! Call the Chamber office at (386) 677-3454 for more information!
- Doing Business in Ormond Beach
- Electronic Newsletter
- Lobby Display
- Official Ormond Beach City Map
- Visitors Guide & Membership Directory
- Web Site Banner Ads
Being a member of the Ormond Beach Chamber of Commerce, gets you access to HUGE savings, special pricing and more with your Office Depot Store Purchasing Card. No contract to sign and no minimum dollar to spend required! Log in to the Member Information Center and get your exclusive Office Depot Store Purchasing Card under Resources! You can set up your Office Depot account by clicking https://community.officedepot.com/GPOHome?id=55316849
Be a 110% Club Member
We invite our members to be a part of 110% Chamber Club. When members voluntarily contribute an extra 10% over their annual investment amount, your contribution helps the Chamber to continue providing relevant programs and resources to serve the needs of its members, as well as supporting the promotion of business growth. Our 110% Chamber Club members receive a customized lapel pin, special recognition on the Chamber website and other electronic communications.
Certificate of Origin
The Ormond Beach Chamber of Commerce is authorized to certify Certificates of Origin for export.
A Certificate of Origin (CO) is an important international trade document attesting that goods in a particular export shipment are wholly obtained, produced, manufactured or processed in a particular country.
COs also constitute a declaration by the exporter. Virtually every country in the world considers the origin of imported goods when determining what duty will be assessed on the goods or, in some cases, whether the goods may be legally imported at all.
To determine if a CO is required, contact the Trade Information Centre of the export destination.
To download policy, click Download File
Conference Room Rental
Did you know our Conference Room is available for rent?
Members – one free hour per month and $25 additional hour.
Conference Room Policies
Contact Cheryl for more information or Email email@example.com
*Membership dues are non-refundable. All dues are used to support the Ormond Beach Chamber of Commerce's mission of Advocating for Businesses, Developing Leaders and Promoting Economic Prosperity.
- A ribbon cutting is the ceremonial opening of a brand new or newly renovated/relocated business that has opened within the last six months. It can inaugurate a business’s first day of business, or it can take place weeks after the business’s soft opening. A ribbon cutting is not an automatic event to mark a new membership.
- Ribbon Cuttings are held on Thursday from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM only
What is the criteria for a ribbon cutting?
- Businesses expansion
- Brand new business/new location
- Relocation of your business
- Certificate Of Occupancy